Intuition is a gift, a gift we all have no matter your background, race, or beliefs. It is your innate gift, a power you are born with. Lots of people tend to overlook this power and live there lives, not knowing how magickal and extraordinary intuition is. Intuition is your inner guide, a higher connection to the collective consciousness. You root system intertwined with all things.
Have you ever had this voice or feeling nudge you in a specific direction? For example, you were invited to go somewhere, but your insides started to heed warning, telling you not to go. Or you met someone who turned on all of your creepy crawly radars? My intuition is so on point that I listen to it without a shadow of a doubt. It has NEVER failed me and has saved my life on many occasions, and has aligned with my truth.
Following your intuition can bring light to who you truly are, align you with purpose, and magnify other gifts that may be dwelling within you. Below I put together my five musts to amplify intuition along with 5 crystals, and 5 scents (oils, candles, incense) that will send you into deeper connection.
1. Stop resisting
You must release yourself to the magick. Don't call yourself crazy or question your gift, give into it. Often, people hear, feel, and or sense their intuition and then decide not to trust it. By doing this, you are taring apart a relationship of magick with the self. The mind if not experienced in this enough, will fight your intuitive power. You need to clear the noise in your mind and listen to your whole self. Feel, don't think intuition is a feeling, a tug, a pull, a voice that speaks in energy.
2. Listen to the energy voice
Intuition will literally punch you in the gut to warn you of danger. Listen to your gut, they say! Yes, this is true, There are neurotransmitters in your stomach, and most often intuition will speak to you through your center. All the sudden, you feel a stomach ache, an unnerving feeling, even to the point where you have to run to the bathroom. Intuition isn't always this harsh but has to be to those that ignore it. SO, the more you, the less intense.
Enhance that aspect of your intuition by checking in with your gut when you have decisions to make. Not all people are alike, and intuition speaks to everyone differently. So pay mind to how it speaks to you. The point is, TRUST IT.
Observe your energy levels. Pay attention to whether being around someone makes you feel tired and drained or energetic. If you don't feel well around someone, your intuition is trying to tell you something.
Practice reading people before you learn anything about them. See what kind of information you can feel and or sense from observing their energy. The more you pay attention, the more you'll realize you already know things you couldn't possibly know with the cognitive mind. The more you do this, the better you will get. Practice practice practice!
Escape the world of tech and distractions. Spend time in nature as much as possible. Being in nature is like being back in the womb; you are at home. Connected to your true roots and open to the magick around you. The more you connect with self the more you will develop trust and amplify your powers.
Just do it! Stop your crying lol I know most of you dislike meditating but this is such a powerful tool. Even if it means 5 minutes a day of quiet. Sit, lay, walk with meditative music in your headphones, whatever you can do to quiet the noise, do it. Painting, creating, doing something repetitive like running, walking, hiking all count as meditative practices. When all you have is you and your quiet mind, you are meditating.
Crystals that enhance intuition:
Celestite - The stone that develops psychic ability. Its high vibrations are ideal for meditation and communication with your guides and or spirit realm.
Moonstone - Moonstone helps you develop your sensitivity to energy and emotions. It enhances your intuition and helps in receiving messages in your dreams.
Amethyst - Amethyst helps clear and open the Third Eye and Crown Chakras. It helps awaken your psychic abilities, especially clairvoyance. It also gives psyhic protection.
Lapis Lazul - Lapis Lazuli enhances your intuition and opens your Third Eye Chakra. It connects with cosmic energies and astrological knowledge.
Aqua Aura - is created by a complex process that bonds Gold onto the surface of natural crystals, most often Clear Quartz. This creates a teal blue-green crystal with an iridescent sheen. Aqua Aura awakens your natural psychic abilities and intuitive power. It can help shield you from negative energy too.
Scents (can be in oil form candle or incense) that amplify intuition:
1. Clary Sage is the oil of vision. It has been used spiritually to lift the veil to the third eye opening channels for clairvoyance and sight through intuitive knowing. This essential oil lifts darkness and assists one through emotional crises. It brings clarity, discernment, and expansion to the brow chakra.
2. Frankincense strengthens the connection of the spirit with the divine. It breaks down the walls created from past emotional pain and allows light in. Known as the oil of truth, it brings enlightenment, protection from negative energy, and restores the soul’s connection to the creator. This oil is associated with the crown chakra.
3. Sandalwood opens the soul to higher consciousness through devotion. This essential oil assists one through spiritual awakening when used in prayer and devotional practices like meditation and ritual. It helps an individual release attachments and align with the divine.
4. Rose oil heals the heart, opens the channels to giving and receiving love, and raises the energetic frequency of the heart chakra, which is the bridge between the physical and spiritual realms. Rose, the oil of divine love, attracts compassion, empathy, and love. It returns an individual to oneness with the divine.
5. Roman Chamomile guides an individual to their true purpose in life. It quiets the mind and allows the soul to speak through inner knowing. It is an essential oil that cleanses the spirit, protects against psychic attacks, and can deepen divine connection when used in meditation.